The IRT team recognizes that people with disabilities are confronted with needs and challenges that are distinct from those faced by the broader community and yet, they are often provided the same mental health and rehabilitation options as the general public.
Integrated Rehabilitation Therapies, Inc. provides an innovative alternative to meet these very particular needs.
IRT provides the following services on-site, at locations in Huntington Beach and Long Beach, California.
- Day treatment and community engagement for those with intellectual or developmental and psychiatric disabilities
- Socialization and recreation opportunities for those with cognitive impairments
- Treatment planning and implementation
- Individual and group counseling
- Psychological testing for neurocognitive and functional issues
- Vocational Training and Education
IRT serves people with:
- Developmental Disabilities such as:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Intellectual Disability
- Acquired Brain Injuries from :
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Physical Injuries
- In combination with any of the above